Wednesday, May 26, 2010

God is ALWAYS with you
































For those who cant see:

One night I dreamed I was walking
along the beach with the Lord.
Many scenes from my life flashed
across the sky.In each scene
I noticed footprints in the sand.
Sometimes there were two sets of
footprints, other times there were
one set of footprints.This bothered
me because I noticed that during the
low periods of my life,when I was
suffering from anguish, sorrow
or defeat,I could see only one
set of footprints. So I said to the Lord,
You promised me Lord,that if I
followed you,you would walk with
me always.But I have noticed that
during the most trying periods of my
life there have only been one set of
footprints in the sand. Why, when
I needed you most, you have not
been there for me? ” The Lord replied,
"The times when you have seen only
one set of footprints in the sand,
is when I carried you.”



Now, some of you may have seen or heard this before but you may not have truly understood its meaning. Even through the hardest and toughest times of your life, God is not only walking with you, he is carrying you.
No matter how bad your life seems to be, there is always a solution. Be strong and turn to God during your time of need and together you can overcome any obstacle that you may be facing whether it is relationship problems, schoolwork or anything else, God is always with you.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will NEVER fail you nor forsake you. Deuteronomy 31: 6
"NEVER will I leave you; never will I forsake you."Hebrews 13:5
Remember God has a plan for every single one of you on this earth, and He is the one to Guide you through every step of your life.
”A man’s heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.” Proverbs 16:9
It is almost impossible to go through life by yourself and if all else fails there is always God
Start on a poem, end on a poem :D
During times of great stress when problems seem to be everywhere and all hope seems to be gone; yet when you turn to God, He is always there.
When your health begins to fail and your body is racked with pain; when tiredness reaches to your very bones; yet when you turn to God, He is always there.
When you find yourself growing old, all alone because many of your friends have gone away and are no more; yet when you turn to God, He is always there.
When at last they lay me down to rest; my final rest; and I have closed my earthly eyes to be opened never more; I will then return to God and I will be always there.
God Bless,
Posted by H.L

1 comment:

Post a Comment